Is BUST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a complete failure
- noun - the chest of a woman
- noun - a sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- verb - ruin completely
- verb - search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - go to pieces
- verb - break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- adj - lacking funds
- A sculpture representing a person’s head, shoulders, and upper chest.
- A woman’s bosom.
- The human chest.
- To smash or break, especially forcefully: “Mr.
- To render inoperable or unusable: busted the vending machine by putting in foreign coins.
- To cause to come to an end; break up: an attempt to bust the union.
- To break or tame (a horse).
- To cause to become bankrupt or short of money: “Too often, the promise of a high-tech design leads to a weapon that busts the budget” (Business Week).
- To reduce in rank.
- To hit; punch.
- To place under arrest.
- To make a raid on.
- To undergo breakage; become broken.
- To burst; break: “Several companies have threatened to bust out of their high-wage contracts by the dubious technique of declaring bankruptcy” (Washington Post).
- To become bankrupt or short of money.
- To lose at blackjack by exceeding a score of 21.
- A failure; a flop: “The home-style bean curd is a bust, oily and rubbery” (Mark and Gail Barnett).
- A state of bankruptcy.
- A time or period of widespread financial depression: “Bankers consider the region’s diversified economy to be good protection against a possible real estate bust” (American Banker).
- A punch; a blow.
- A spree: a fraternity beer bust.
- An arrest.
- A raid.
- verb - to break open suddenly or violently
There are 4 letters in BUST: B S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUST
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUST, to go: BUST?
Rearrange the letters in BUST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUST
What's nearby BUST
Lookup in Wiki for BUST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUST"