Is TUBES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUBES in various dictionaries:
- noun - conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- noun - electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- noun - a hollow cylindrical shape
- noun - (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- noun - an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- verb - provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- verb - convey in a tube
- verb - ride or float on an inflated tube
- verb - place or enclose in a tube
- verb - to provide with a tube (a long, hollow cylinder)
There are 5 letters in TUBES: B E S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUBES, to go: TUBES?
Rearrange the letters in TUBES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUBES
What's nearby TUBES
Lookup in Wiki for TUBES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUBES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUBES"