Is TUBE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUBE in various dictionaries:
- noun - conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- noun - electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- noun - a hollow cylindrical shape
- noun - (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- noun - an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- verb - provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- verb - convey in a tube
- verb - ride or float on an inflated tube
- verb - place or enclose in a tube
- A hollow cylinder, especially one that conveys a fluid or functions as a passage.
- An organic structure having the shape or function of a tube; a duct: a bronchial tube.
- A small, flexible cylindrical container sealed at one end and having a screw cap at the other, for pigments, toothpaste, or other pastelike substances.
- The cylindrical part of a wind instrument.
- An electron tube.
- A vacuum tube.
- The lower, cylindrical part of a gamopetalous corolla or a gamosepalous calyx.
- A subway; an underground.
- A tunnel.
- An inner tube.
- A television set.
- To provide with a tube; insert a tube in.
- To float down a stream or river for recreation in an inner tube: went tubing on Sunday afternoon.
- verb - to provide with a tube (a long, hollow cylinder)
There are 4 letters in TUBE: B E T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUBE, to go: TUBE?
Rearrange the letters in TUBE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUBE
What's nearby TUBE
Lookup in Wiki for TUBE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUBE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUBE"