Is BRUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- noun - a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
- adj - resembling a beast
- An animal; a beast.
- A brutal, crude, or insensitive person.
- Of or relating to beasts; animal: “None of the brute creation requires more than food and shelter” (Henry David Thoreau).
- Entirely physical: brute force.
- Lacking or showing a lack of reason or intelligence: a brute impulse.
- Savage; cruel: brute coercion.
- Unremittingly severe: was driven to steal food through brute necessity.
- These adjectives apply to what is more characteristic of lower animals than of human beings.
- verb - to shape a diamond by rubbing it with another diamond
There are 5 letters in BRUTE: B E R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRUTE, to go: BRUTE?
Rearrange the letters in BRUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRUTE
What's nearby BRUTE
Lookup in Wiki for BRUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRUTE"