Is BUTTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUTTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an edible emulsion of fat globules made by churning milk or cream
- noun - a fighter who strikes the opponent with his head
- verb - spread butter on
- A soft yellowish or whitish emulsion of butterfat, water, air, and sometimes salt, churned from milk or cream and processed for use in cooking and as a food.
- A spread made from fruit, nuts, or other foods: apple butter.
- A vegetable fat having a nearly solid consistency at ordinary temperatures.
- verb - to spread with butter (a milk product)
There are 6 letters in BUTTER: B E R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUTTER, to go: BUTTER?
Rearrange the letters in BUTTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUTTER
What's nearby BUTTER
Lookup in Wiki for BUTTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUTTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUTTER"