Is BUTTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUTTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - thick end of the handle
- noun - the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
- noun - a victim of ridicule or pranks
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- noun - finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper
- noun - a joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- noun - a large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- noun - the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - to strike, thrust or shove against
- verb - place end to end without overlapping
- verb - to hit with the head
There are 5 letters in BUTTS: B S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUTTS, to go: BUTTS?
Rearrange the letters in BUTTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUTTS
What's nearby BUTTS
Lookup in Wiki for BUTTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUTTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUTTS"