Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if burst is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on burst.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BURST has 119 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BURST is VALID in some board games. Check BURST in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of burst in various dictionaries:
noun - the act of exploding or bursting
noun - rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
noun - a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Not hold it in|
|Word with sun, star or cloud|
|Sun, star or cloud follower|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|18-19-20:Explode in air, perhaps|
|This 5-letter synonym for "rupture" is the same in the present & past tenses; look out, the dam's about to...|
|Exploded, like a balloon|
|It means to fly apart suddenly, especially from internal pressure such as can happen to a balloon or an appendix|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A period of continuous and intense effort.|
|A sudden brief outbreak.|
|An instance of breaking or splitting as a result of internal pressure or puncturing an explosion.|
|Separate (continuous stationery) into single sheets.|
|Suddenly begin doing or producing something.|
|Issue suddenly and uncontrollably.|
|Break open or apart suddenly and violently, especially as a result of an impact or internal pressure.|
|suddenly begin doing or producing something.|
|a period of continuous and intense effort.|
|a sudden brief outbreak.|
|Burst might refer to|
* Burst mode (disambiguation), a mode of operation where events occur in rapid succession|
* Burst transmission, a term in telecommunications
* Burst switching, a feature of some packet-switched networks
* Bursting, a signaling mode of neurons
* Burst mode (firearm), a firearm mode that fires a predetermined number of rounds
* Burst phase, a feature of the PAL television format
* Burst fracture, a type of spinal injury
* Burst charge, a component of some fireworks
* Burst noise, type of electronic noise that occurs in semiconductors
* Burst (coin), a cryptocurrency
* Burst finish, a two- or three-color faded effect applied to musical instruments e.g. sunburst (finish)Burst may also refer to:
* Burst (village), a village in Erpe-Mere
* Burst.com, a software company
* Burst Radio, the University of Bristol student radio station
* Burst (band), a Swedish progressive metal band
* Burst (EP)
* "Burst", a song by Anthrax from Sound of White Noise