Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if tub is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on tub.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer TUB has 464 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word TUB is VALID in some board games. Check TUB in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of tub in various dictionaries:
noun - a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
noun - a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
noun - the amount that a tub will hold
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Place to unwind|
|It has a certain ring to it|
|Rubber ducky's spot|
|Boat that's ready to be mothballed|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Slang for a ship, it's what you'll find a nursery rhyme trio sailing in|
|Tub might refer to|
* A Tub (container):
* a round or oblong container with or without a lid:
* a plant pot* a shallow, plastic or paper container, typically with a lid or closure
* Tub (unit), a former quantity for sale or butter or cheese
* A bathtub, a plumbing fixture for bathing
* Hot tub, a large bath or small pool designed to comfortably hold multiple persons
* Quarry tub, a type of railway or tramway wagon
* Slack tub, in blacksmithing, a quench
* Tub boat, an unpowered cargo boat used on early canals
* Twin tub, a type of washing machine
* Tub file, in computing, an early, primitive random access memory technology.
* Tub Welch, a baseball player.
* TUB may refer to:
* TUB (gene)
* Citroën TUB, a light van
* Technical University of Berlin (Germany)
* Transports Urbains du Beauvaisis, local public transport operator in northern France
* Tubuai - Mataura Airport (IATA airport code)
* TUBS may refer to:
* Time unit box system, a system for notating events that happen over a time period.
* Tokai University Boarding School i