Is TABU valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TABU in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prejudice (especially in Polynesia and other South Pacific islands) that prohibits the use or mention of something because of its sacred nature
- noun - an inhibition or ban resulting from social custom or emotional aversion
- adj - forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands
- adj - excluded from use or mention
- verb - to exclude from use, approach, or mention
There are 4 letters in TABU: A B T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TABU
To search all scrabble anagrams of TABU, to go: TABU?
Rearrange the letters in TABU and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TABU
What's nearby TABU
Lookup in Wiki for TABU
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TABU, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TABU"