Is ABORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of terminating a project or procedure before it is completed
- verb - terminate before completion
- verb - cease development, die, and be aborted
- verb - terminate a pregnancy by undergoing an abortion
- To give birth before the embryo or fetus is capable of surviving on its own; miscarry.
- To cease growth before full development or maturation.
- To terminate an operation or procedure, as with a project, a missile, an airplane, or a space vehicle, before completion.
- To cause to terminate pregnancy prematurely, before the embryo or fetus is viable.
- To cause the expulsion of (an embryo or fetus) before it is viable.
- To interfere with the development of; conclude prematurely: abort plans for a corporate takeover.
- To terminate before completion: abort a trip because of illness; abort a spaceflight; abort a takeoff.
- To stop the progress of (a disease, for example).
- The act of terminating an operation or procedure, as with a project, a missile, an airplane, or a space vehicle, before completion.
- A procedure to terminate execution of a program when an unrecoverable error or malfunction occurs.
- verb - to bring forth a fetus prematurely
There are 5 letters in ABORT: A B O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABORT, to go: ABORT?
Rearrange the letters in ABORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABORT
What's nearby ABORT
Lookup in Wiki for ABORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABORT"