Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if abort is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on abort.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ABORT has 252 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ABORT is VALID in some board games. Check ABORT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of abort in various dictionaries:
noun - the act of terminating a project or procedure before it is completed
verb - terminate before completion
verb - cease development, die, and be aborted
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Cancel, as a launch|
|Scrub at NASA|
|Scrub a launch|
|Scrap the mission|
|Scrub, at Cape Kennedy|
|Scrub, Cape Kennedy-style|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|an act of aborting a flight, space mission, or other enterprise.|
|terminate before completion|
|terminate a pregnancy by undergoing an abortion|
|An act of aborting a flight, space mission, or other enterprise.|
|Bring to a premature end because of a problem or fault.|
|Carry out or undergo the abortion of (a fetus)|
|to stop something before it has begun or to cause something to fail before it is complete:|
|to cause something to stop or fail before it begins or before it is complete:|
|to stop a computer process before it is complete:|
|to stop an activity before it begins or before it is complete:|
Abort can mean:|
* Abortion, the termination of pregnancy (human, of mammals, etc.)
* Late termination of pregnancy (although common, it is considered improper usage to call this abortion)
* Early termination of some process, e.g.:
* The early termination of a spaceflight, particularly a mode resulting in the return of the spacecraft to Earth; see Space Shuttle abort modes and Apollo abort modes
* Abort (computing), to terminate a computer processing or data transfer activity* "Abort", antiquated German for a toilet, from German ab- = "away" and noun Ort = "place"
* Abort, a 1970 Norwegian film
* Abort (album), a 1991 album from the band Tribe
* Paper Abortion, a termination of parental rights and responsibilities to give men equal rights to women