Is BATON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- noun - a short stout club used primarily by policemen
- noun - a short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority
- noun - a hollow metal rod that is wielded or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette
- noun - a hollow cylinder passed from runner to runner in a relay race
- A slender wooden stick or rod used by a conductor to direct an orchestra or band.
- A hollow metal rod with a heavy rubber tip or tips that is wielded and twirled by a drum major or drum majorette.
- A short staff carried by certain public officials as a symbol of office.
- A club or truncheon.
- A shortened narrow bend, often signifying bastardy.
- noun - a short rod
There are 5 letters in BATON: A B N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BATON
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATON, to go: BATON?
Rearrange the letters in BATON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BATON
What's nearby BATON
Lookup in Wiki for BATON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATON"