Is BOTANY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOTANY in various dictionaries:
- noun - all the plant life in a particular region or period
- noun - the branch of biology that studies plants
- The science or study of plants.
- A book or scholarly work on this subject.
- The plant life of a particular area: the botany of the Ohio River valley.
- The characteristic features and biology of a particular kind of plant or plant group.
- noun - the science of plants
There are 6 letters in BOTANY: A B N O T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTANY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOTANY, to go: BOTANY?
Rearrange the letters in BOTANY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOTANY
What's nearby BOTANY
Lookup in Wiki for BOTANY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOTANY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOTANY"