Is TABS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TABS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the bill in a restaurant
- noun - sensationalist journalism
- noun - the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- noun - a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- verb - to name or designate
There are 4 letters in TABS: A B S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TABS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TABS, to go: TABS?
Rearrange the letters in TABS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TABS
What's nearby TABS
Lookup in Wiki for TABS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TABS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TABS"