Is BATHS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATHS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it)
- noun - you soak and wash your body in a bathtub
- noun - a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- noun - an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- noun - a town in southwestern England on the River Avon
- noun - a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- verb - clean one's body by immersion into water
- noun - articles washed or to be washed
There are 5 letters in BATHS: A B H S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BATHS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATHS, to go: BATHS?
Rearrange the letters in BATHS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BATHS
What's nearby BATHS
Lookup in Wiki for BATHS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATHS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATHS"