Is STAB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STAB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden sharp feeling
- noun - a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
- noun - informal words for any attempt or effort
- verb - use a knife on
- verb - stab or pierce
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- To pierce or wound with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- To plunge (a pointed weapon or instrument) into something.
- To make a thrusting or poking motion at or into: stabbed the air with his fingers.
- To thrust with or as if with a pointed weapon: stabbed at the food with her fork.
- To inflict a wound with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- A thrust with a pointed weapon or instrument.
- A wound inflicted with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- A sudden piercing pain.
- An attempt; a try: made a stab at the answer.
- verb - to pierce with a pointed weapon
There are 4 letters in STAB: A B S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STAB
To search all scrabble anagrams of STAB, to go: STAB?
Rearrange the letters in STAB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STAB
What's nearby STAB
Lookup in Wiki for STAB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STAB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STAB"