Is BLAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very long fly ball
- noun - a sudden very loud noise
- noun - a strong current of air
- noun - an explosion (as of dynamite)
- noun - a highly pleasurable or exciting experience
- noun - intense adverse criticism
- verb - make a strident sound
- verb - hit hard
- verb - use explosives on
- verb - apply a draft or strong wind to to
- verb - create by using explosives
- verb - make with or as if with an explosion
- verb - fire a shot
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- verb - shatter as if by explosion
- verb - shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
- A very strong gust of wind or air.
- The effect of such a gust.
- A forcible stream of air, gas, or steam from an opening, especially one in a blast furnace to aid combustion.
- A sudden loud sound, especially one produced by a stream of forced air: a piercing blast from the steam whistle.
- The act of producing such a sound: gave a blast on his trumpet.
- A violent explosion, as of dynamite or a bomb.
- The violent effect of such an explosion, consisting of a wave of increased atmospheric pressure followed immediately by a wave of decreased pressure.
- An explosive charge.
- Any of several plant diseases of diverse causes, resulting in sudden death of buds, flowers, foliage, or young fruits.
- A destructive or damaging influence.
- A powerful hit, blow, or shot.
- A violent verbal assault or outburst: The candidate leveled a blast at her opponent.
- A highly exciting or pleasurable experience or event, such as a big party.
- To knock down or shatter by or as if by explosion; smash.
- To play or sound loudly: The referees blasted their whistles.
- To hit with great force: The batter blasted the ball to right field.
- To kill or destroy by hitting or shooting.
- To have a harmful or destructive effect on.
- To cause to shrivel, wither, or mature imperfectly by or as if by blast or blight: crops that were blasted by frost.
- To make or open by or as if by explosion: blast a tunnel through the mountains.
- To criticize or attack vigorously.
- To use or detonate explosives.
- To emit a loud, intense sound; blare: speakers blasting at full volume.
- To wither or shrivel or mature imperfectly.
- To criticize or attack with vigor.
- To shoot.
- To distort sound recording or transmission by overloading a microphone or loudspeaker.
- verb - to use an explosive
There are 5 letters in BLAST: A B L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLAST, to go: BLAST?
Rearrange the letters in BLAST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLAST
What's nearby BLAST
Lookup in Wiki for BLAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLAST"