Is SLAB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLAB in various dictionaries:
- noun - block consisting of a thick piece of something
- A broad, flat, thick piece, as of cake, stone, or cheese.
- An outside piece cut from a log when squaring it for lumber.
- The pitcher’s rubber.
- To make or shape into slabs or a slab.
- To cover or pave with slabs.
- To dress (a log) by cutting slabs.
- verb - to cover with slabs (broad, flat pieces of solid material)
There are 4 letters in SLAB: A B L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAB
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLAB, to go: SLAB?
Rearrange the letters in SLAB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLAB
What's nearby SLAB
Lookup in Wiki for SLAB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLAB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLAB"