Is BALLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BALLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games
- noun - a solid projectile that is shot by a musket
- noun - an object with a spherical shape
- noun - the people assembled at a lavish formal dance
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- noun - a spherical object used as a plaything
- noun - United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- noun - a more or less rounded anatomical body or mass
- noun - the game of baseball
- noun - a pitch that is not in the strike zone
- verb - form into a ball by winding or rolling
- verb - to form into a ball (a spherical object)
There are 5 letters in BALLS: A B L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BALLS, to go: BALLS?
Rearrange the letters in BALLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BALLS
What's nearby BALLS
Lookup in Wiki for BALLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BALLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BALLS"