Is BASAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - especially of leaves
- adj - serving as or forming a base
- adj - of primary importance
- Of, relating to, located at, or forming a base.
- Located at or near the base of a plant stem, or at the base of any other plant part: basal placentation.
- Of primary importance; basic.
- adv - pertaining to the foundation [adj] : BASALLY
There are 5 letters in BASAL: A A B L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASAL, to go: BASAL?
Rearrange the letters in BASAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BASAL
What's nearby BASAL
Lookup in Wiki for BASAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASAL"