Is BALSAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BALSAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - any seed plant yielding balsam
- noun - any of various fragrant oleoresins used in medicines and perfumes
- noun - an ointment containing a fragrant resin
- Any of several aromatic resins, such as balsam of Peru and Tolu balsam, that contain considerable amounts of benzoic acid, cinnamic acid, or both, or their esters.
- Any of several other fragrant plant resins, such as Canada balsam.
- A similar substance, especially a fragrant ointment used as medication; a balm.
- Any of various trees, especially the balsam fir, yielding an aromatic resinous substance.
- verb - to anoint with balsam (an aromatic, resinous substance)
There are 6 letters in BALSAM: A A B L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BALSAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BALSAM, to go: BALSAM?
Rearrange the letters in BALSAM and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BALSAM
5 letters out of BALSAM
4 letters out of BALSAM
3 letters out of BALSAM
2 letters out of BALSAM
Contextual use of BALSAM
What's nearby BALSAM
Lookup in Wiki for BALSAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BALSAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BALSAM"