Is BALM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BALM in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- A chiefly Mediterranean perennial herb (Melissa officinalis) in the mint family, grown for its lemon-scented foliage, which is used as a seasoning or for tea.
- Any of several related plants in the mint family, such as the bee balm and the horse balm.
- Any of various aromatic resins exuded from several trees and shrubs, especially the balm of Gilead (Commiphora) and related plants.
- An aromatic salve or oil.
- A pleasing aromatic fragrance.
- A soothing, healing, or comforting agent or quality.
- adj - a fragrant resin [n -S] : BALMLIKE
There are 4 letters in BALM: A B L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BALM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BALM, to go: BALM?
Rearrange the letters in BALM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BALM
What's nearby BALM
Lookup in Wiki for BALM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BALM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BALM"