Is LAMB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAMB in various dictionaries:
- noun - young sheep
- noun - English essayist (1775-1834)
- noun - a person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- noun - a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- noun - the flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- verb - give birth to a lamb
- A young sheep, especially one that is not yet weaned.
- The flesh of a young sheep used as meat.
- A sweet, mild-mannered person; a dear.
- One who can be duped or cheated especially in financial matters.
- verb - to give birth to a lamb (a young sheep)
There are 4 letters in LAMB: A B L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMB
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAMB, to go: LAMB?
Rearrange the letters in LAMB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAMB
What's nearby LAMB
Lookup in Wiki for LAMB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAMB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAMB"