Is BLAME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLAME in various dictionaries:
- noun - an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed
- noun - a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- verb - put or pin the blame on
- verb - harass with constant criticism
- verb - attribute responsibility to
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- To hold responsible.
- To find fault with; censure.
- To place responsibility for (something): blamed the crisis on poor planning.
- The state of being responsible for a fault or an error; culpability.
- Censure; condemnation.
- Deserving censure; at fault.
- These nouns are compared in the sense of responsibility for an offense.
- verb - to find fault with
There are 5 letters in BLAME: A B E L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLAME
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLAME, to go: BLAME?
Rearrange the letters in BLAME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLAME
What's nearby BLAME
Lookup in Wiki for BLAME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLAME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLAME"