Is BEAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a signal transmitted along a narrow path
- noun - long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- noun - a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - (nautical) breadth amidships
- noun - the broad side of a ship
- noun - a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
- verb - smile radiantly
- verb - emit light
- verb - express with a beaming face or smile
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- A squared-off log or a large, oblong piece of timber, metal, or stone used especially as a horizontal support in construction.
- A transverse structural member of a ship’s frame, used to support a deck and to brace the sides against stress.
- The breadth of a ship at the widest point.
- The side of a ship: sighted land off the starboard beam.
- The widest part of a person’s hips: broad in the beam.
- A steel tube or wooden roller on which the warp is wound in a loom.
- An oscillating lever connected to an engine piston rod and used to transmit power to the crankshaft.
- The bar of a balance from which weighing pans are suspended.
- A balance beam.
- The main horizontal bar on a plow to which the share, colter, and handles are attached.
- One of the main stems of a deer’s antlers.
- A ray or shaft of light.
- A concentrated stream of particles or a similar propagation of waves: a beam of protons; a beam of light.
- A radio beam.
- To radiate light; shine.
- To smile expansively.
- To emit or transmit: beam a message via satellite.
- To express by means of a radiant smile: He beamed his approval of the new idea.
- Following a radio beam.
- On the right track; operating correctly.
- verb - to emit in beams (rays of light)
There are 4 letters in BEAM: A B E M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEAM, to go: BEAM?
Rearrange the letters in BEAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEAM
What's nearby BEAM
Lookup in Wiki for BEAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEAM"