Is BEAMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEAMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a signal transmitted along a narrow path
- noun - long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- noun - a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - (nautical) breadth amidships
- noun - the broad side of a ship
- noun - a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
- verb - smile radiantly
- verb - emit light
- verb - express with a beaming face or smile
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - to emit in beams (rays of light)
There are 5 letters in BEAMS: A B E M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEAMS, to go: BEAMS?
Rearrange the letters in BEAMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEAMS
What's nearby BEAMS
Lookup in Wiki for BEAMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEAMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEAMS"