Is MARBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish
- noun - a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- noun - a sculpture carved from marble
- verb - paint or stain like marble
- A metamorphic rock formed by alteration of limestone or dolomite, often irregularly colored by impurities, and used especially in architecture and sculpture.
- A piece of this rock.
- A sculpture made from this rock.
- Something resembling or suggesting metamorphic rock, as in being very hard, smooth, or cold: a heart of marble; a brow of marble.
- Any of various games played with marbles.
- Composed of metamorphic rock: a marble hearth.
- Resembling metamorphic rock in consistency, texture, venation, color, or coldness.
- verb - to give a mottled appearance to
There are 6 letters in MARBLE: A B E L M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARBLE, to go: MARBLE?
Rearrange the letters in MARBLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MARBLE
5 letters out of MARBLE
4 letters out of MARBLE
3 letters out of MARBLE
2 letters out of MARBLE
Contextual use of MARBLE
What's nearby MARBLE
Lookup in Wiki for MARBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARBLE"