Is GAMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - money that is risked for possible monetary gain
- noun - a risky act or venture
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- verb - play games for money
- To bet on an uncertain outcome, as of a contest.
- To play a game of chance for stakes.
- To take a risk in the hope of gaining an advantage or a benefit.
- To engage in reckless or hazardous behavior: You are gambling with your health by continuing to smoke.
- To put up as a stake in gambling; wager.
- To expose to hazard; risk: gambled their lives in a dangerous rescue mission.
- A bet, wager, or other gambling venture.
- An act or undertaking of uncertain outcome; a risk: I took a gamble that stock prices would rise.
- verb - to play a game of chance for money or valuables
There are 6 letters in GAMBLE: A B E G L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAMBLE, to go: GAMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in GAMBLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GAMBLE
5 letters out of GAMBLE
4 letters out of GAMBLE
3 letters out of GAMBLE
2 letters out of GAMBLE
Contextual use of GAMBLE
What's nearby GAMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for GAMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAMBLE"