Is ALBUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALBUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - one or more recordings issued together
- noun - a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes
- A book with blank pages for the insertion and preservation of collections, as of stamps, photographs, or autographs.
- A set of phonograph records stored together in jackets under one binding.
- The holder for such records.
- One or more 12-inch long-playing records in a slipcase.
- A phonograph record.
- A recording of different musical pieces.
- A printed collection of musical compositions, pictures, or literary selections.
- A tall, handsomely printed book, popular especially in the 19th century, often having profuse illustrations and short, sentimental texts.
- noun - a book for preserving photographs or stamps
There are 5 letters in ALBUM: A B L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALBUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALBUM, to go: ALBUM?
Rearrange the letters in ALBUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALBUM
What's nearby ALBUM
Lookup in Wiki for ALBUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALBUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALBUM"