Is ALUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the ammonium double sulfate of aluminum
- noun - a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the potassium double sulfate of aluminum
- noun - a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
- noun - a double sulphate of aluminum and potassium that is used as an astringent (among other things)
- noun - a chemical compound
There are 4 letters in ALUM: A L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALUM, to go: ALUM?
Rearrange the letters in ALUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALUM
What's nearby ALUM
Lookup in Wiki for ALUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALUM"