Is MAUL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAUL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- verb - split (wood) with a maul and wedges
- verb - injure badly by beating
- A heavy, long-handled hammer used especially to drive stakes, piles, or wedges.
- A heavy hammer having a wedge-shaped head and used for splitting logs.
- To handle roughly: The package was mauled by the careless messenger.
- To split (wood) with a maul and wedge.
- verb - to injure by beating
There are 4 letters in MAUL: A L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAUL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAUL, to go: MAUL?
Rearrange the letters in MAUL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAUL
What's nearby MAUL
Lookup in Wiki for MAUL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAUL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAUL"