Is LABIUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LABIUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a liplike structure that bounds a bodily orifice (especially any of the four labiate folds of a woman's vulva)
- Any of four folds of tissue of the female external genitalia.
- A liplike structure, such as that forming the floor of the mouth of certain invertebrates, especially insects.
- The inner margin of the opening of a gastropod shell.
- One of the liplike divisions of a labiate corolla.
- noun - a fold of the vulva
There are 6 letters in LABIUM: A B I L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LABIUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of LABIUM, to go: LABIUM?
Rearrange the letters in LABIUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LABIUM
What's nearby LABIUM
Lookup in Wiki for LABIUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LABIUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LABIUM"