Is BALKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BALKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the area on a billiard table behind the balkline
- noun - something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- noun - one of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof
- noun - an illegal pitching motion while runners are on base
- verb - refuse to comply
- verb - to stop short and refuse to proceed
There are 5 letters in BALKS: A B K L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BALKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BALKS, to go: BALKS?
Rearrange the letters in BALKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BALKS
What's nearby BALKS
Lookup in Wiki for BALKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BALKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BALKS"