Is BLACKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLACKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- noun - total absence of light
- noun - British chemist who identified carbon dioxide and who formulated the concepts of specific heat and latent heat (1728-1799)
- noun - popular child actress of the 1930's (born in 1928)
- noun - a person with dark skin who comes from Africa (or whose ancestors came from Africa)
- noun - (board games) the darker pieces
- noun - black clothing (worn as a sign of mourning)
- verb - make or become black
- adj - being of the darkest color
There are 6 letters in BLACKS: A B C K L S
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLACKS, to go: BLACKS?
Rearrange the letters in BLACKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLACKS
What's nearby BLACKS
Lookup in Wiki for BLACKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLACKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLACKS"