Is BLANKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLANKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- noun - a blank gap or missing part
- noun - a piece of material ready to be made into something
- noun - a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- verb - keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- adj - containing nothing
- verb - to remove the contents of
- verb - to remove written or printed matter
There are 6 letters in BLANKS: A B K L N S
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLANKS, to go: BLANKS?
Rearrange the letters in BLANKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLANKS
What's nearby BLANKS
Lookup in Wiki for BLANKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLANKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLANKS"