Is BASIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several Old World tropical aromatic annual or perennial herbs of the genus Ocimum
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the bishop of Caesarea who defended the Roman Catholic Church against the heresies of the 4th century
- noun - leaves of the common basil
- An Old World aromatic annual herb (Ocimum basilicum) in the mint family, cultivated for its leaves, which are a popular seasoning.
- Any of various plants in the genus Ocimum, native to warm regions, having aromatic foliage and terminal clusters of small, usually white flowers.
- noun - an aromatic herb
There are 5 letters in BASIL: A B I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASIL, to go: BASIL?
Rearrange the letters in BASIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BASIL
What's nearby BASIL
Lookup in Wiki for BASIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASIL"