Is BLASTED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLASTED in various dictionaries:
- verb - make a strident sound
- verb - hit hard
- verb - use explosives on
- verb - apply a draft or strong wind to to
- verb - create by using explosives
- verb - make with or as if with an explosion
- verb - fire a shot
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- verb - shatter as if by explosion
- verb - shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- Used as an intensive: I hate these blasted flies.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- Blighted, withered, or shriveled.
- verb - to use an explosive
There are 7 letters in BLASTED: A B D E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLASTED
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLASTED, to go: BLASTED?
Rearrange the letters in BLASTED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BLASTED
6 letters out of BLASTED
5 letters out of BLASTED
4 letters out of BLASTED
3 letters out of BLASTED
2 letters out of BLASTED
Contextual use of BLASTED
What's nearby BLASTED
Lookup in Wiki for BLASTED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLASTED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLASTED"