Is LACES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LACES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- noun - a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - do lacework
- verb - draw through eyes or holes
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- verb - to fasten by means of a lace (a cord for drawing together two edges)
There are 5 letters in LACES: A C E L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LACES
To search all scrabble anagrams of LACES, to go: LACES?
Rearrange the letters in LACES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LACES
What's nearby LACES
Lookup in Wiki for LACES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LACES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LACES"