Is SOLACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOLACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the comfort you feel when consoled in times of disappointment
- noun - comfort in disappointment or misery
- noun - the act of consoling
- verb - give moral or emotional strength to
- Comfort in sorrow, misfortune, or distress; consolation.
- A source of comfort or consolation.
- To comfort, cheer, or console, as in trouble or sorrow.
- To allay or assuage: “They solaced their wretchedness, however, by duets after supper” (Jane Austen).
- verb - to soothe in time of grief
There are 6 letters in SOLACE: A C E L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOLACE, to go: SOLACE?
Rearrange the letters in SOLACE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SOLACE
5 letters out of SOLACE
4 letters out of SOLACE
3 letters out of SOLACE
2 letters out of SOLACE
Contextual use of SOLACE
What's nearby SOLACE
Lookup in Wiki for SOLACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOLACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOLACE"