Is MESCAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MESCAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small spineless globe-shaped cactus
- noun - a colorless Mexican liquor distilled from fermented juices of certain desert plants of the genus Agavaceae (especially the century plant)
- A Mexican liquor distilled from the fermented juice of certain species of agave.
- A food prepared by cooking the fleshy leaf base and trunk of certain agaves.
- See maguey (n.
- adj - a plant native to arid regions [n -TI or -TUSES] : CACTOID
There are 6 letters in MESCAL: A C E L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MESCAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MESCAL, to go: MESCAL?
Rearrange the letters in MESCAL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MESCAL
5 letters out of MESCAL
4 letters out of MESCAL
3 letters out of MESCAL
2 letters out of MESCAL
Contextual use of MESCAL
What's nearby MESCAL
Lookup in Wiki for MESCAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MESCAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MESCAL"