Is CALM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALM in various dictionaries:
- noun - steadiness of mind under stress
- noun - wind moving at less than 1 knot
- verb - make calm or still
- verb - make steady
- verb - become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation
- verb - cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to
- adj - not agitated
- adj - (of weather) free from storm or wind
- Nearly or completely motionless; undisturbed: the calm surface of the lake.
- Not excited or agitated; composed: The President was calm throughout the global crisis.
- An absence or cessation of motion; stillness.
- Serenity; tranquillity; peace.
- These adjectives denote absence of excitement or disturbance.
- adv - free from agitation [adj CALMER, CALMEST] : CALMLY
There are 4 letters in CALM: A C L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALM, to go: CALM?
Rearrange the letters in CALM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CALM
What's nearby CALM
Lookup in Wiki for CALM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALM"