Is CLEANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLEANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- verb - make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - clean and tidy up the house
- verb - clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- verb - be cleanable
- verb - deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- verb - remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- verb - remove while making clean
- verb - remove unwanted substances from
- verb - remove shells or husks from
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 6 letters in CLEANS: A C E L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLEANS, to go: CLEANS?
Rearrange the letters in CLEANS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CLEANS
5 letters out of CLEANS
4 letters out of CLEANS
3 letters out of CLEANS
2 letters out of CLEANS
Contextual use of CLEANS
What's nearby CLEANS
Lookup in Wiki for CLEANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLEANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLEANS"