Is SLACKEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLACKEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - become slow or slower
- verb - make less active or fast
- verb - become looser or slack
- verb - make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
- To make or become slower; slow down: The runners slackened their pace.
- To make or become less tense, taut, or firm; loosen: I slackened the line to let the fish swim.
- To make or become less vigorous, intense, or severe; ease: slacken discipline; afraid that morale might slacken.
- verb - to make less tight or taut
There are 7 letters in SLACKEN: A C E K L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLACKEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLACKEN, to go: SLACKEN?
Rearrange the letters in SLACKEN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SLACKEN
6 letters out of SLACKEN
5 letters out of SLACKEN
4 letters out of SLACKEN
3 letters out of SLACKEN
2 letters out of SLACKEN
Contextual use of SLACKEN
What's nearby SLACKEN
Lookup in Wiki for SLACKEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLACKEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLACKEN"