Is NECKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NECKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body
- noun - a narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- noun - a cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- noun - a narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form
- noun - an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer
- verb - kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
- verb - to kiss and caress in lovemaking
There are 5 letters in NECKS: C E K N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NECKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NECKS, to go: NECKS?
Rearrange the letters in NECKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NECKS
What's nearby NECKS
Lookup in Wiki for NECKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NECKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NECKS"