Is CALK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metal cleat on the bottom front of a horseshoe to prevent slipping
- verb - provide with calks
- verb - seal with caulking
- verb - injure with a calk
- A pointed extension on the toe or heels of a horseshoe, designed to prevent slipping.
- A spiked plate fixed on the bottom of a shoe to prevent slipping and preserve the sole.
- verb - to make the seams of a ship watertight
There are 4 letters in CALK: A C K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALK, to go: CALK?
Rearrange the letters in CALK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CALK
What's nearby CALK
Lookup in Wiki for CALK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALK"