Is CAULK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAULK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a waterproof filler and sealant that is used in building and repair to make watertight
- verb - seal with caulking
- To make watertight or airtight by filling or sealing: caulk a pipe joint; caulked the cracks between the boards with mud.
- To make (a boat) watertight by packing seams with a waterproof material, such as oakum or pitch.
- verb - to make the seams of a ship watertight
There are 5 letters in CAULK: A C K L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAULK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAULK, to go: CAULK?
Rearrange the letters in CAULK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAULK
What's nearby CAULK
Lookup in Wiki for CAULK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAULK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAULK"