Is CHALK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHALK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soft whitish calcite
- noun - a pure flat white with little reflectance
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a piece of calcite or a similar substance, usually in the shape of a crayon, that is used to write or draw on blackboards or other flat surfaces
- verb - write, draw, or trace with chalk
- A soft, compact calcite, CaCO 3, with varying amounts of silica, quartz, feldspar, or other mineral impurities, generally gray-white or yellowwhite and derived chiefly from fossil seashells.
- A piece of chalk or chalklike substance in crayon form, used for marking on a blackboard or other surface.
- A small cube of chalk used in rubbing the tip of a billiard or pool cue to increase its friction with the cue ball.
- A mark made with chalk.
- A score or tally.
- To mark, draw, or write with chalk: chalked my name on the blackboard.
- To rub or cover with chalk, as the tip of a billiard cue.
- To make pale; whiten.
- To treat (soil, for example) with chalk.
- To earn or score: chalk up points.
- To credit or ascribe: Chalk that up to experience.
- verb - to mark with chalk (a soft limestone)
There are 5 letters in CHALK: A C H K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHALK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHALK, to go: CHALK?
Rearrange the letters in CHALK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHALK
What's nearby CHALK
Lookup in Wiki for CHALK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHALK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHALK"