Is HACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - one who works hard at boring tasks
- noun - a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
- noun - a mediocre and disdained writer
- noun - a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- noun - a horse kept for hire
- noun - a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- verb - cut with a hacking tool
- verb - be able to manage or manage successfully
- verb - cut away
- verb - kick on the arms
- verb - kick on the shins
- verb - fix a computer program piecemeal until it works
- verb - significantly cut up a manuscript
- verb - cough spasmodically
- To cut or chop with repeated and irregular blows: hacked down the saplings.
- To break up the surface of (soil).
- To cut or mutilate as if by hacking: hacked millions off the budget.
- To cope with successfully; manage: couldn’t hack a second job.
- To chop or cut something by hacking.
- To work or perform as a hacker.
- To cough roughly or harshly.
- A rough, irregular cut made by hacking.
- A tool, such as a hoe, used for hacking.
- A blow made by hacking.
- A rough, dry cough.
- A horse used for riding or driving; a hackney.
- A worn-out horse for hire; a jade.
- One who undertakes unpleasant or distasteful tasks for money or reward; a hireling.
- A writer hired to produce routine or commercial writing.
- A carriage or hackney for hire.
- A taxicab.
- To let out (a horse) for hire.
- To make banal or hackneyed with indiscriminate use.
- To drive a taxicab for a living.
- To work for hire as a writer.
- To ride on horseback at an ordinary pace.
- By, characteristic of, or designating routine or commercial writing: hack prose.
- Hackneyed; banal.
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE
There are 4 letters in HACK: A C H K
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of HACK, to go: HACK?
Rearrange the letters in HACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HACK
What's nearby HACK
Lookup in Wiki for HACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HACK"