Is SLACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - dust consisting of a mixture of small coal fragments and coal dust and dirt that sifts out when coal is passed over a sieve
- noun - a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
- noun - a stretch of water without current or movement
- noun - a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- noun - the quality of being loose (not taut)
- noun - a cord or rope or cable that is hanging loosely
- verb - avoid responsibilities and work, be idle
- verb - be inattentive to, or neglect
- verb - release tension on
- verb - make less active or fast
- verb - become slow or slower
- verb - make less active or intense
- verb - become less in amount or intensity
- verb - cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
- adj - not tense or taut
- adj - flowing with little speed as e.g. at the turning of the tide
- adj - lacking in rigor or strictness
- Moving slowly; sluggish: a slack pace.
- Lacking in activity; not busy: a slack season for the travel business.
- Lacking firmness; flaccid: a slack grip.
- Flowing or blowing with little speed: a slack current; slack winds.
- To make slower or looser; slacken.
- To be careless or remiss in doing: slack one’s duty.
- To slake (lime).
- To be or become slack.
- To evade work; shirk.
- A loose part, as of a rope or sail.
- A lack of tension; looseness.
- A period of little activity; a lull.
- A cessation of movement in a current of air or water.
- An area of still water.
- In a slack manner: a banner hanging slack.
- A mixture of coal fragments, coal dust, and dirt that remains after screening coal.
- A small dell or hollow.
- A bog; a morass.
- adj - not tight or taut
- verb - to make less tight or taut
There are 5 letters in SLACK: A C K L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLACK, to go: SLACK?
Rearrange the letters in SLACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLACK
What's nearby SLACK
Lookup in Wiki for SLACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLACK"