Is SACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - the quantity contained in a sack
- noun - any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry)
- noun - a woman's full loose hiplength jacket
- noun - a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees)
- noun - a loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
- noun - the plundering of a place by an army or mob
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- verb - plunder (a town) after capture
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - put in a sack
- A large bag of strong, coarse material for holding objects in bulk.
- A similar container of paper or plastic.
- The amount that such a container can hold.
- A short, loose-fitting garment for women and children.
- Dismissal from employment: finally got the sack after a year of ineptitude.
- A bed, mattress, or sleeping bag.
- A base.
- A successful attempt at sacking the quarterback.
- To place into a sack.
- To discharge from employment.
- To tackle (a quarterback attempting to pass the ball) behind the line of scrimmage.
- The looting or pillaging of a captured city or town.
- Plunder; loot.
- Any of various light, dry, strong wines from Spain and the Canary Islands, imported to England in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- verb - to put into a sack (a large bag)
There are 4 letters in SACK: A C K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SACK, to go: SACK?
Rearrange the letters in SACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SACK
What's nearby SACK
Lookup in Wiki for SACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SACK"